ITEM NO. 511025A
Natural Soap is ideal for cleaning and maintenance of oiled, waxed and soaped surfaces. The Natural Soap is especially ideal for floors, furniture, table tops and panels.
- Nourishing effect
- For the basic treatment of softwood floors
- Certified by IBR
- Available in 1 Liter and 2.5 Liter Bottles
- Available in White or Natural
Natural Soap is ideal for cleaning and maintenance of oiled, waxed and soaped surfaces. The Natural Soap is especially ideal for floors, furniture, table tops and panels. The oily Natural Soap forms a protective film on the floor. Natural Soap white is used for light wood species and Natural Soap natural for dark wood species. Natural Soap may be used for cleaning of most oiled floors.
- Daily cleaning is made with vacuum cleaner or broom. The frequency of floor cleaning depends on the wear on the floor.
- Natural Soap is shaken carefully before use.
- 125 ml Natural Soap is mixed into 5 l of lukewarm water. It is recommended always to work with 2 buckets: one with soap water and one with rinsing water. Clean the floor with minimum quantity of water – leave soap water on floor briefly in order to dissolve dirt. Remove dirty soap water with hard-wrung mop or cloth and rinse out in bucket with rinsing water.
- Always wipe floor with soap water on hard-wrung mop or cloth in order to re-establish the protective Natural Soap film.