With a strong palette of colours inspired by the rugged landscape of the north, this engineered hardwood collection will instantly resonate with designs for loft living, cottages, country homes, and retreats. This 3/4″ x 7-1/2″ wide product is handcrafted from European White Oak, and uses a next generation “Hard Wax Oil” finish for the ultimate in protection and low maintenance, and a remarkably authentic look & feel.
• Structure: 3 layer Solid – Core™
• Wear Layer: 4mm French Oak Wood layer
• Dimensions: 7-1/2″ x 3/4″ random length (Approx. 23″ – 75″)
• Edge Detail: 4 sided pillowed or beveled edges
• Finish: Natural-Fuze™ Hard Wax Oil Finish, environment friendly. VOC Free
• Gloss Level: 5-degree luster level
• Installation: T&G, Stapled & end-glue, glue down or floating installation
• Suitable Locations: On, above or below grade | Residential & Commercial
• Radiant Heat: Compatible. Follow Instructions
• Warranty: Lifetime structural warranty. With proper adherence to all recommendations
regarding floor maintenance, hardwood floors with Hard Wax Oil finish will last a lifetime.
• Certification: E1 CARB II & Floor Score